An osteopath can help with complaints in movement, posture, behaviour and the ‘internal dog’. Some examples are:
- Irregular gate or lameness
- Hip dysplasia due to too high tension in pelvis-/back muscles
- Dragging front or back paws, resulting in wear and tear of nails
- Back problems (for example hernia symptoms)
- Crooked tail
- Not willing to jump on the bench or in the car anymore
- Indistinct allergies
- Problems with digestion (for example diarrhoea, vomiting)
- Frequent licking of one or more paws
- Behavioural changes
- Pain when combed
- Bladder problems (difficulty with urinating, slight incontinence)
- Hormonal complaints
Please contact me if you have any doubts if osteopathy has added value to the improvement of the health of your dog.
In some cases an osteopathic treatment is reimbursed if your animal is insured. For more information please contact your insurance company.